Leaving your job

Leaving a job with an employer participating in the plan? Find out what you can do with your plan contributions.

Transfer your service to another plan

If you start working for a new employer whose pension plan has a transfer agreement with the Public Service Pension Plan, you may transfer your service to the new plan.

There are deadlines for transferring service. Contact your new employer to see if you are eligible and find out about these deadlines.

You cannot transfer your pension service to another plan if you withdrew your pension contributions or transferred your pension to a locked-in retirement vehicle.