Submit a form to divide your pension
Send us a form to tell us how to divide your pension between you and your former spouse.
Submit the form
- Complete Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided under part 6 online
- Print the form
- Make sure both you and your former spouse sign the form in the presence of a witness
- Forward the completed form to BC’s Public Service Pension Plan
Another way to tell us how to divide your pension
You can also send us a complete, signed separation agreement or registered court order to tell us how to divide your pension between you and your former spouse.
Only submit Form P9 if you do not have a signed separation agreement or court order stating how you and your former spouse want to divide the pension.
- Your former spouse's social insurance number
- Your social insurance number or Person ID number
- The signature of a witness on Form P9
Related content for dividing your pension
Apply to become a limited member
Pensions and marital breakdowns: information for lawyers
Check your request
Did you know you can now check the status of your service request using Message Centre? You'll find the link on your My Account dashboard.