Book an appointment
Get personalized answers to your pension questions in a one-on-one phone appointment with a trained representative.
Our team of trained representatives are available to help answer your personalized pension planning questions. These 30-minute phone appointments give you an opportunity to ask questions specific to your individual circumstances that haven’t been addressed in our other retirement planning resources.
Appointments are available to plan members who:
- Will be retiring within the next year, and
- Have a pension estimate that was generated within the last year
Important: If you do not meet the above criteria, the representative will reschedule your appointment.
Before your appointment
To get the most value from your session, please review the following materials prior to your appointment so you come prepared with specific questions. The resources provide answers to the most common retirement planning questions.
- Take the Approaching Retirement online course or attend the live webinar version (45 to 75 minutes).
- Read the Planning for retirement section online (60 to 90 minutes).
- Review the Retirement health coverage information online (60 to 90 minutes).
- Register for My Account (5 to 10 minutes).
You will need to enter the following pieces of information:
- Contact phone number
- Email address
- Name of pension plan
- Person ID number (PID)