Apply to transfer service from the RCMP pension plan
Send us a form to begin the process of transferring service from the RCMP pension plan.
Submit the Request for transfer estimate form
- Complete the Request for transfer estimate (RCMP to PSPP) form
- Print and sign it
- Attach a clear copy of government-issued identification to prove your age and identity
- Send the completed form and copy of the identification to the Public Service Pension Plan
Once you have submitted your application, the transfer process may take anywhere from 6 to 18 months. We will contact you if we require any additional information.
You are eligible to transfer service from the RCMP pension plan if you submit your application:
- While you are still an active member in the Public Service Pension Plan, and
- Before May 3, 2024 (three years from effective date of agreement) or within three years of joining the Public Service Pension Plan, whichever is later
A clear copy of government-issued identification to prove your age and identity.
Examples of acceptable forms of government-issued identification include:
- Valid photo BC Services Card
- Canadian birth certificate
- Canadian marriage certificate (with date of birth)
- Valid Canadian passport (photo page)
- Valid Canadian provincial or territorial driver's licence