COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.

Authorize us to share your pension information (retired member)

Send us an authorization form if you are a retired member and want to allow us to share your pension information with others, such as your financial adviser or lawyer.

To give us permission to share your pension information with others:

  1. Complete the Release of information authorization (for retired member) form online; this form describes the type of information we can share and the names of the persons and organizations that can receive it
  2. Print, sign and date the form
  3. Make a copy of the form for your records
  4. Send the form to BC's Public Service Pension Plan


If you are a retired member, you can use this form.

The form expires one year after the date you sign it. 

Required information

When you fill out the authorization form:

  • Include the names of the persons or organizations we can share your pension information with
  • Describe the type of information (such as tax, pension income, and separation or divorce) we can share
  • Describe how the third party is to use the information

Related information for authorizing release of your information

Pensions and marital breakdowns: information for lawyers

Separation or divorce and your pension