For ambulance paramedics: Plan design changes for ambulance paramedics are effective April 1, 2020. Pension estimates reflecting the changes will be available in September 2019.
Submit a form to get a pension estimate
Send us a form to get an estimate of your monthly pension payments.
Submit the form
- Complete the Estimate request form online
- provide one retirement date within 12 months of the date you complete the form; leave the second retirement-date field empty
- Print the form
- Send the completed form and any required documents to BC's Public Service Pension Plan
To ensure all plan members receive accurate and timely information, we now provide one paper estimate within 12 months of your estimated retirement date when you submit an Estimate request form. Pension payment amounts change as your service, age and salary change over your career. Other factors can affect pension payment amounts—such as buying or transferring service, changing your marital status and changing your employment status (e.g., from full to part time).
To explore multiple pension effective dates, sign in to My Account and use the personalized pension estimator.
The form is currently under review and continues to apply to those members who are not eligible to access the personalized pension estimator in My Account.
We will send you a pension estimate within 30 days.
Another way to get a pension estimate
Sign in to My Account and use the personalized pension estimator.
You can submit this form if you:
- Are an inactive member
You must use the Estimate request form (instead of the personalized pension estimator) if you:
- Have a former spouse who has or had an entitlement to your pension
- Have transferred (or are planning to transfer) service from another pension plan
- Worked in both the designated public safety occupation group and the general public service (non-public safety) group on or after June 24, 2014
- Ended your employment with a plan employer before June 24, 2014, and then rejoined the plan on or after that date in a different employee group (designated public safety occupation or general public service)
- If you have a former spouse who is entitled to a share of your pension, you will need to attach a copy of your complete, signed separation agreement or court order