COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.
Submit a form to become a limited member
Send us a form to apply to become a limited member of the plan.
Apply to become a limited member
Follow these steps to become a limited member of BC's Public Service Pension Plan:
- Complete Form P2 Request for designation as limited member online
- Print the form
- Sign the form in the presence of a witness
- Attach a copy of the complete, signed separation agreement, registered court order or Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided under part 6 to Form P2 if you have not already submitted one of these documents to the plan
- Attach a cheque for $750 made payable to the Public Service Pension Plan
- Mail the complete package to the plan
This form can be completed by either the plan member or their former spouse.
- The social insurance number of the former spouse
- The social insurance number or Person ID number of the plan member
- The signature of a witness on Form P2
- A copy of the complete, signed separation agreement, registered court order or Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided under part 6 stating how we should divide the pension
- A cheque for $750 made payable to the Public Service Pension Plan
- Proof-of-age and change-of-name documents