COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.
Sign up for pre-authorized debit for health coverage premiums
Send us a form to sign up for pre-authorized debit to pay your extended health care and/or dental premiums directly from your bank account.
Submit the form
- Print the form
- Complete, sign and date it
- Attach a sample cheque marked VOID or provide information about your financial institution and bank account on the form
- Submit the form to BC's Public Service Pension Plan
If your pension cannot cover your health coverage premiums, you can arrange to pay Green Shield Canada directly through pre-authorized debit.
You will need to do one of the following:
- Attach a void cheque to your application
- Provide information about your financial institution and bank account on the form