How to apply to become a limited member

Your former spouse must become a limited member of the plan if they want to receive their share of your pension directly from the plan. Here's what they need to do.

To apply to become a limited member of the BC's Public Service Pension Plan, you or your former spouse must:
  • Send Form P2 Request for designation as limited member to the Public Service Pension Plan; either you as the plan member or your former spouse can complete and submit this form
  • Pay an administration fee of $750 to the plan
  • Include a copy of the completed and signed separation agreement or registered court order; if neither are available, send a Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided under part 6 with the application form and fee

Related content for becoming a limited member

Update your address in My Account

Divide your pension