For ambulance paramedics: The estimator will be updated to reflect plan design changes for ambulance paramedics in September 2019.
Submit a form to purchase service
Submit a form to buy service for an approved leave of absence, non-contributory service, past service or arrears.
Submit the form
- Download the Purchase of service application form and complete part A
- Print and sign the form
- Attach any required documents
- Send the completed form and documents to your employer, who will complete part B and send the form and its documents to BC's Public Service Pension Plan
Once we have processed your application, we will send you a statement of cost.
Another way to submit the form
Sign in to My Account and use the personalized purchase cost estimator to estimate the cost of buying service for a leave or non-contributory service.
You may be able to buy service for a leave, non-contributory service, past service or arrears if:
- You are currently an active plan member
- The service or arrears period was with an employer participating in the Public Service Pension Plan
- You meet the deadline
- Both you and your employer need to complete specific sections of the form
- You may need to include documents with your form, depending on the type of service you are buying