Submit a form to name (or change) a beneficiary (limited member)
If you're a limited member, send us a form to name a beneficiary (other than your estate).
Submit the form
- Complete the Nomination of beneficiary (for limited member) form online
- Print, sign and date the form
- If required, attach a separate page identifying any additional or alternate beneficiaries
- Mail the signed form to BC's Public Service Pension Plan
If you are naming more than two beneficiaries or wish to name alternate beneficiaries, include this information on a separate sheet and attach it to the form. To be valid, the sheet must include your name and signature dated with the same date as on the form.
Another way to name a beneficiary
You can name beneficiaries in your will.
- If you are naming a person as a beneficiary, you’ll need to provide their:
- relationship to you
- date of birth
- If you are naming an organization as a beneficiary, you need to provide its exact name (and chapter and branch, if applicable) – including the organization's Canada Revenue Agency registration number may help ensure faster payment
- If you are naming a trust, it is helpful to include the trust account number