COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we are not accepting paper documents at this time. Please send all forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account or need assistance, please contact us.
Apply to transfer service from another pension plan
Send us a form to begin the process of transferring service from another public sector pension plan.
Submit the form
- Complete the Pension transfer application form online
- Print and sign it
- Attach a clear copy of government-issued identification to prove your age and identity
- Send the completed form and a copy of your identification to BC's Public Service Pension Plan
You are eligible to transfer service between pension plans if:
- Your previous employer’s pension plan has a transfer agreement with the Public Service Pension Plan
- You apply within the transfer agreement deadline
A clear copy of government-issued identification to prove your age and identity.
Examples of acceptable forms of government-issued identification include:
- Valid photo BC Services Card
- Canadian birth certificate
- Canadian marriage certificate (with date of birth)
- Valid Canadian passport (photo page)
- Valid Canadian provincial or territorial driver's licence